Technology Driven Innovators
With more than 30 years of industrial, defense and medical air filtration experience, Clean Air America, Inc. is the leading innovator of modern air filtration technology that protects workers, equipment, and the environment. We provide next generation industrial air cleaning systems made of the highest quality of materials that create a healthy working environment.
Clean Air designs and manufactures turn-key engineered solutions for a variety of applications including welding, grinding, plasma cutting, and more that are used within welding training labs, vocational schools, sheet metal shops, and manufacturing plants. Clean Air America delivers the highest safety, quality, reliability, and performance products that modern air filtration applications demand.
Design Technologies For Better Solutions & Systems
Clean Air America, Inc. has the latest 3D CAD software available to design, pre-engineer and engineer a total project, enabling fast and accurate drawings to be generated and making lead times the fastest in the industry.
Well-Trained Engineering Design Professional Staff
The talented and dedicated engineering staff is continuously updated on the latest developments in the software and engineering world.
Engineered Turn-key Solutions
A Clean Air America, Inc. engineered system is designed to keep your air and plant clean, while saving you money with the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) versus our competitors. We listen to your input and provide a solution that fits your needs whether its small or large, central or flexible, complete turn-key or simply supplying the air filtration environment. We can fully customize the Clean Air America system to meet almost every application. Your air is crystal clean.
We are your 24/7 partner. We design, engineer, manufacturer, install and maintain your system to provide you with a one-stop source for all your air filtration needs.
We are THE Innovator in air filtration. We have worked closely with our customers to improve and perfect air filtration solutions that will meet and exceed their needs. We research and test the best components around the world and partner with innovative technology firms to provide you, the customer, with the best solutions for air filtration on the planet.
Clean Air Project Methodology
1. Evaluate your Production Process. One of our highly trained Application Engineers will visit your facility to better understand your application and specific requirements.
2. Design and Engineer a Suitable Solution. The Clean Air America team will propose a detailed engineered solution that meets your specific needs.
3. Customer Acceptance and Order.
4. Turnkey Installation. Clean Air America, Inc. provides complete on-site assembly of the system, including air filtration equipment, source capture devices such as clean air hoods, fume arms, etc., along with spark protection and ductwork.
5. Equipment Start-up and Operator Training. Our experienced field technicians will commission the equipment upon completion of the installation. Operator and Maintenance training is provided.
6. Ongoing Support and Service. Our long term commitment is to you and your plant. We provide a 24 hour service hotline and on-site service personnel. Our complete Preventative Maintenance Programs help you stay focused on what you do best, and leave the rest to us.