The Clean Air Hood™ System is modular hood system designed to be efficient and cost effective, yet innovative in design. It consists of a bolt-together panel system with a transparent polycarbonate or sheet metal top.
- Simple installation: By using standard components, the Clean Air Hood system can be simply installed or modified to fit welding station or production lines.
- Modular Design: Modifications are easy due to the modular panel design. A hood may be simply expanded and all the components may be re-used.
- Transparent top lets light in: A transparent, polycarbonate top allows light in to the enclosure. This eliminates the need for additional operator lighting in the enclosure.
- Powder Coated Panels: The Clean Air Hood System is powder-coated for durability. This keeps the system looking new for the life of the product.
- Lower Cost Shipping: The entire Clean Air Hood can be shipped LTL, making transport much easier than the traditional hoods, which often require large flatbed trucks.
- Large Sizes Possible: The Clean Air Hood System may be constructed in almost any size. Hoods up to 300’ long have been installed.
- Additional light
- Slots in hoods to allow crane movement
- Spark Arrestor Technology