Clean Air Streamer EVO™
Welding Smoke Removal:
Ideal for Manufacturing Facilities with Large Parts
How the Clean Air Streamer evo™ Works
The Clean Air Streamer EVO™ is an ambient air filtration unit that is completely self-contained unit and requires ZERO duct work, making install and maintenance quick and easy. The Clean Air Streamer EVO™ is the ideal system for large parts manufacturers or those using overhead cranes where a source capture system is either not feasible or can be very costly. This system can also be used as a second level of defense to ensure optimum filtration for welding smoke and dust applications. Usually used in pairs, the Clean Air Streamer EVO™ uses a push-pull system to push dirty air towards a unit allowing it to be drawn in and cleaned before being returned to the facility.
This system continuously moves clean, filtered air around the facility preventing the formation of a welding smoke layer. A louver on the top of the unit takes the clean, filtered air and pushes it back into the facility to create a stream of clean air. This stream of air also pushes the dirty, smoky air towards a second unit that draws the air in via an inlet located in the middle of the unit. A series of metal baffles and metal mesh helps prevent any sparks that may be present from reaching the cartridge filters.
The system creates a “wall” of air movement from one side of a plant to the next, continuously cleaning the air.
Why Clean Air Streamer EVO™?
- Reduces worker exposure levels: Smoke, grinding dust, and other production pollutants are collected and cleaned efficiently through modular air filtration systems
- Covers all worker elevations: This type of modular system prevents a false ceiling of smoke and fume from forming, so workers at different elevations are protected.
- It requires almost zero footprint, no duct work is necessary and it reduces installation costs
- Slashes energy costs: Returns clean air to within the building, thereby reducing expenses associated with makeup air helping to slash gas and electric costs
The Clean Air Streamer EVO™ can be installed with legs, wall mounted, or hanging from the ceiling to reduce floor footprint.
- Welding Smoke
- Dust Based
- Large Production
- Lowers overall energy costs
- Can be placed against a wall, hung from ceiling, or placed on legs
- Covers entire space from floor to ceiling
- No duct work needed, reducing installation costs
- Cleans and reuses same air, so no make up air needed
- Two Models Available: Model 4 (4 Filters) and Model 6 (6 Filters)
- 260 sq. ft. media, each filter
- Total sq. ft. of media: 1,560 for Model 6 and 1,040 for Model 4
- 10 HP (Model 6) and 7.5 (Model 4) HP Motor
- Air Volume: 5,000 CFM (Model 4); 6,000 CFM (Model 6)
- Three Phase; 208, 240, or 460 Volt, 15A-33A
- Flame Retardant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Media Filters
- VFD for energy savings
- HMI interface, scheduling capability, and remote access standard on all models (requires ethernet connection) – monitor multiple units from one screen
- Nanofiber Filters
- Clean Air Fire Suppression System
- Hopper and Dust Bin