Clean Air WeldCell™ EVO™
The new Clean Air WeldCell EVO™ is a compact, self-contained collector that captures and filters out smoke and dust from laser and mig welding applications. This unit features an internal hopper with access port, patented US Duct spark trap, and remote monitoring capabilities.
The newly redesigned Clean Air WeldCell EVO™ incorporates a smaller footprint, vertical filters positioned above the motor, and controls at eye level, which makes operating the unit a breeze!
Need to save floor space? The footprint of each model is no larger than a standard 48” x 48” pallet!
Improved functionality and control comes by the new Clean Air EVO™ Controller with remote Monitoring capability – multiple units can be stopped, monitored, maintained, and watched via connections with Ethernet, building automation systems, computer, smart phone, or tablet (optional). This technology allows access and monitoring of all connected equipment from virtually anywhere in the world, and this setup will also notify you in the event of an alarm within the system.
Clamp-together ducting to a Clean Air Hood completes this Clean Air WeldCell EVO™ setup and keeps your air crystal clean.
FEATURES and BENEFITS of the WeldCell EVO™ by Clean Air America:
• Clean Air EVO™ Controller improves functionality, monitoring, and maintenance scheduling
• Very flexible – each welding cell has an individual system, and 1 tablet runs multiple machines
• Remote monitoring via Ethernet, phone, computer, building monitoring system, tablet;
• A Clean Air Hood™ is used to capture smoke & dust
• Quick Clamp, smooth interior duct
• 4,000 or 6,000 CFM, depending on model
• 50% longer filter life than competitors
• Low energy configurations with standard VFD
• Lower cost per cubic foot of air than competitors
• 50% less energy consumption with VFD
• Clean air is returned back to facility
• Built-in patented US Duct spark trap that can be expanded with optional Fire Suppression System