Clean Air FlexiBooth™ Welding Booths
The Clean Air FlexiBooth is a customizable welding booth that can be used in welding, grinding, or light hand plasma cutting based applications. This series welding booth is a more customized (flexible) version of the WeldStation welding booths that allow you to get the size booth that you desire for your facility. Having done booth from 3′ to 12′ this system can be changed based on your space requirements.
To take advantage of the true back draft effect, (preffered method of capturing welding smoke per ACGIH) Clean Air America’s design team sized the Clean Air FlexiBooth™ to effectivly overcome the heat of welding and the pull of gravity to draw the air to the back of the welding booth. Testing during the design process revealed that vertical smoke removal brings the smoke right across the operator’s face, causing the welder to breathe in contaminated air before the smoke is filtered. A true back draft booth or hood is the only way to safely remove the smoke from the welder’s breathing zone.
Roll Over Image To View Key Features
The Clean Air Flexi-Booth is being used in industrial environments for companies making seat frames, lawn and garden equipment, and in the educational environment for high schools, colleges, and other various training facilities to teach students welding.
- Integrated / removable spark arresters
- Metal Mesh spark baffles
- Double Acting spark baffle
- Conventional spark baffles.
- Internal high capacity spark dropout area
- Powder Coating has no VOCs or off gassing
- 100% Recycled Steel
- High efficiency LED lighting
- Extendable three position work table
- Low maintenance requirements
- High intensity LED work area lighting
- Light option: add an additional LED light fixture for added lighting
- Quiet enough for normal conversations inside the booth
- Positioner options: positioners are available for overhead and specialized welding applications
- Tool options: add a drawer to the table or tool rack for easy access
- Booth Size: 72”H x 58”W x 41”D On A Standard 5′ Booth
- Heavy 12 Gague Steel Construction With Powder-Coat Paint Finish
- Built In Acoustical Lining
- True Back Draft Smoke Collection
- Booth Sizes Available in 3’, 4’, 5’, 6’, 8’, 10′ and 12’.
Options & Accessories
- Additional LED Light
- Various Positioners available
- Portable Self Supporting Weld Curtains
- Booth Mounted Weld Curtain
- Welding Booth Extension with Integrated Weld Curtain
- Variable Position Tool Rack
- Table Mounted Tool and Storage Drawer
- Booth Height Extension
- Free Standing Fume Arm
- Custom Color Powder Coating Finish