Portable Fume Collectors
Clean Air BRAHM™ Portable Fume Extraction System
The Clean Air BRAHM™ Collector series offers a high level of filtration and extraction capacity, and is ideal for small to medium fabrication shops, manufacturing plants, and training facilities.
Electrical: NEMA 12 electrical enclosure with integrated disconnect switch, motor starter, overload, and start/stop button.
Heavy Duty Construction: Fully-welded 10 & 12 gauge steel.
Down Flow: Down Flow Technology brings air vertically through the filters
Spark Arrestor: Metal mesh pre-filter at intake inlet
Options and Upgrades:
Filter Upgrade: Nano Fiber, MERV 15 available.
VFD: Optional variable frequency drive for soft start and increased energy savings
Dust Collection: Optional dust tray and dust bin kit for easy dust removal
Choose from a selection of:
- 1 or 2 filters (226 or 452 sq. ft. total)
- 1 or 2 inlets
- 3-7.5 HP or 3-10 HP range
- 600-1,500 CFM or 1,000-2,200 CFM
- Stationary unit, with Casters, or Hanging Brackets
Filter Cartridges: 100% cellulose or 80/20 flame retardant media
Motor/Blower: 1-2 HP, direct drive, backward incline blower
Electrical Requirements: 3 Ph: 208, 240, or 460 volt; 1 Ph: 120, 208, or 230 volt
Compressed Air Requirements: 1” NPT compressed air connection; 70-100 PSI required
Electrical Package: Motor starter, controller, ON/OFF switch, pressure gauge, disconnect switch
The “Easy To Move” Source Capture System
High level of filtration and high extraction capacity for temporary or mobile work sites.
The Clean Air Portable offers a high level of filtration and extraction capacity. It comes standard with an efficient on-demand pulse cleaning system complete with a dust tray that greatly increases filter life-time and reduces the cost of operation. Equipped with a 8″ x 10′ long gas-spring balanced extraction arm. The large caster wheels and long arm makes this unit highly portable for all your weld smoke and dust capturing need.
- Welding Smoke
- Grinding Dusts
- Stone Dust
- Dry Dust
- Carbon Filter Cartridges for gas-mixed air available on request.
- On-demand pulse cleaning system.
- Long filter Life-time to reduce cost of operation
- Carbon filter cartridges for gas-mixed air are available on request
- The unit is easy to move thanks to the two pivot front wheels and front handle
- Powder coated sheet steel with 2 pivot wheels
- Cartridge filter, 2-layer flame-resistant
- Accessories: Carbon filter. Flat screen hood, dome hood or metal hood available on request
- Supplied complete with cable, filter, fume arm and plug
- Arms diameter of 6″ or 8″ with lengths of 7′
- Extraction capacity: about 1000 cfm with arm ø 8”
- The Portable filter is delivered with cable and plug for 1-phase 120 V, 60Hz connection
- 1.0 or 1.5 HP Motors
- Pulsing or Nonpulsing models available
- Weight: ~175 lbs