WeldStation™ LEAF Welding Booth
The industry’s leading filtration booth for welding labs, training centers, and vocational schools –
Clean Air America’s WeldStation LEAF
Clean Air America’s WeldStation™ LEAF (Low Energy Air Filtration) is the industry’s top-of-the-line welding smoke removal booth, designed for premier training and manufacturing facilities. Providing a self-contained welding booth with the lowest energy usage and noise level on the market, while still achieving ACGIH’s preferred method of capturing weld smoke,
Clean Air welding booths are the ideal solution for any high school, college, or training facility that teaches any type of welding, grinding, or light hand plasma cutting. Simply put, the Clean Air WeldStation™ is the benchmark for how modern welding training facilities want their lab to look.
Take a moment and check out this feature from our partners at Chattahoochee Technical College’s Paulding Campus, and you can see the Clean Air WeldStation in action….
The Clean Air WeldStation™ Series welding booths are in use in more than 300 welding training labs across North America. Now in its 4th generation, the WeldStation™ is the ultimate solution for your weld training needs. The WeldStation™ LEAF welding booths meet LEAF (Low Energy Air Filtration) standards and reflects “Green” features that save energy, up to 80%, including: Smart Start (automatic start stop), VFD (variable frequency drive), LED lights, high efficiency blowers, and premium efficiency motors. These booths are everything you need for your welding lab – no separate purchases of booths, tables, lights, and filtration.
All Clean Air America, Inc. products, including the Weldstation™, are proudly Made in America. All electrical panels are UL and CSA approved.
- 5′ or 6′ Main Booth Width
- Single or Dual Configurations
- Dual Booth Can Be Side-To-Side or Back-to-Back
- 4 Cartidge Filters
- Air Volume of 4,000 CFM
- 5 HP Motor
- 2 Pulsing Valves for Self Cleaning
- 12 Gauge Steel Construction
Benefits of the WeldStation™ LEAF Welding Booths
- Welder safety
- Up to 80% energy savings
- Completely self-contained
- Longer filter lifetime for lower cost
- Economizer for Automatic Start/Stop of unit when welder strikes an arc
- Override for grinding applications
- LED light Illumination
- Lower Noise Level (61-65 dBA)
- Configuration flexibility single or dual units
Green Features, Environmentally Friendly
- 100% Recycled steel
- Eco Power Control for reduced energy consumption
- Smart-start turns the unit on as welding begins
- Sleep mode engages automatically for more energy savings
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with integrated soft-starting
- High efficiency LED lighting
Do you have questions about how to plan out your new welding lab? Our new checklist can help!