7 Superior Drive, Rome, GA 30161
The Clean Air America Portable Weld Fume Extractor has best in class draw distance and filter life with it’s unique filter cleaner.
• Performance: With 1,200 CFM and an 8″D fume arm, the Clean Air America Portable Weld Fume Extractor consistently outperforms competitive units with a draw distance of nearly two feet so you don’t need to constantly re-adjust placement. See the video above.
• Cleaning System:With a unique internally rotating cleaning wand utilizing a continuous air stream the filter life on a Clean Air America portable is about 6-7 times longer than traditional reverse pulse systems used on portables.
• Tool Racks: Tool racks, cup holders, and tool tray are standard and allow for you to conserve valuable floorspace and always have your tools on hand while remaining safe.
• Steel Constructed Fume Arm: Powder coated steel fume arms hold up under tough work environments as opposed to the plastic construction many portables use.
• Heavy Duty Construction: 12-gauge powder coated steel construction.
• Made in the USA: From cutting the steel to welding and powder coating, all portables are manufactured in our facility in Rome, Georgia.
– Manual Welding
– Stick, MIG, or TIG
– Educational Welding Labs
– 1,200 CFM
– 6-7 times filter life
– Heavy-duty cabinet construction
– Tool Racks are standard.
– Made in the USA
– Steel Fume Arm Construction
– Eliminates dust and fume from your environment
– Removes harmful particles including bacteria
– Main filter life far exceeds the industry standard
Health and safety issues are being taken very seriously by a growing number of companies as OSHA, International, and industry standards increase. Many large US manufacturers are planning ahead and adopting European exposure limits as a global standard for their entire company and are exceeding OSHA Standards. To meet these standards companies must implement a highly efficient dust and fume filtration system to filter out the harmful particulate. The exposure limits these companies are targeting range from .02 – 1 mg/m3 depending on company policy, well below the 5 mg/m3 standard set by OSHA.
– Keep a clean work environment you’re proud to show your customers
– Attract top talent with a safe workspace
– American made with quick service and support when required
– Reliable units that have been pushing the industry standard forward for over 30 years.
Clean Air America can modify units to fit your specific application. Everything from ceiling clearance, to floor space can effect what you need. As we cut and weld everything in-house, we are able to accommodate your needs as required.