Why Choose Clean Air America’s WeldStation™ for Welding Training Labs?
Some things to consider when evaluating the Clean Air WeldStation™:
- Protecting the staff of student from weld smoke is the most important job of the weld booth. We create a clean, safe, and hazard-free environment capturing 99% of the toxic fumes.
- The booths perform at 4,000 CFM (2,000 CFM per booth) at 5” of static pressure. This ensures that you get the best performance out of your weld smoke removal system possible.
- Extremely durable – Made of 12-gauge steel and electrically charged powder coated, our Weld Stations are built to stand the test of time.
- The Clean Air Dual WeldStation™ consists of 2 booths (primary and secondary) that are completely customizable in that the secondary booth can be bolted to the left, right or behind the primary units. This allows for great flexibility and lets you use your lab space in the most efficient way possible.
- WeldStation™ booths are completely self-contained (No ducting at all) and utilizes a 4 vertical cartridge filter system to purify the air in the room. By using the air in the room, you avoid pumping out your heat/AC as you would have with a ducted system.
- Noise usually becomes an issue for most when dealing with welding booths, but our LEAF Dual WeldStations™ are designed to reduce noise output dramatically. The noise output of the LEAF WeldStation™ is 67-71 dB – this is quiet enough that new users have often had to touch the booth to make sure it is working. The noise reduction will provide a better learning environment for instructors and students.
- The WeldStation™ utilizes a compressed air pulsation filter cleaning system that is designed to extend the life of the filters in each unit to 3-5 years or longer. This saves the school great deal of money by reducing the replacement cost of filters dramatically. It is low maintenance.
- The feature that most sets our LEAF (Low Energy Air Filtration) WeldStation™ apart from other self-contained welding booths is the Economizer function that comes standard with the LEAF. The Economizer function allows for the unit to automatically start once an arc is struck, and when the welder is done working, the unit will enter a “sleep mode” that reduces its power usage to 10%. This function will save the school significantly on energy costs (60-80% yearly).
- Besides the fact that our LEAF model is proven to drastically cut energy costs by utilizing the Economizer feature, the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) will allow the unit to work only as hard as it needs to, thus ultimately saving the school even more money in the long run on energy usage.
- Made in USA – One Source. Clean Air America has over 40 years’ experience of air filtration on a large scale, typically in heavy industrial and educational settings. We offer these engineered solutions factory direct and complete turn-key. We design, engineer, and manufacture everything at our facility in Rome, GA. Proudly made in the USA.
So who is Clean Air America, Inc.?
- Clean Air America, Inc. is an engineering, design and manufacturing firm in Northwest Georgia. We are a team of engineers, consultants, and industrial air hygienists, whose core business is industrial air filtration.
- We are a stand-alone American manufacturer offering these engineered solutions FACTORY DIRECT and complete turn-key throughout North America. We are the sole designer, manufacturer and source for all of our products. Our products are NOT available through any dealer or distributor, and are produced entirely by the Clean Air America team in our manufacturing plant, with no outsourcing, in Rome, Georgia, USA.
What We Do:
We specialize in capturing weld smoke particulate. Whether it is from individual welding robot cells, automated welding transfer lines, plasma/laser cutting tables, or manual welding, we design and manufacture a solution.
How We Do It:
We have a product that is unique in the industry called the WELD STATION. This is a complete self-contained AIR FILTRATION unit that captures the welding smoke at source/point of weld. The Weld Station system comes complete with a heavy-duty 12 gauge steel booth, an ergonomically designed pull out table – adjustable to four heights, a Xenon Kit to illuminate the work area and many other features and benefits. Clean Air America believes hazardous gases and smoke should be drawn AWAY from the welder, NOT UP thru the welder, stopping it from reaching the BREATHING ZONE.
Why We Do It:
Our company values center around these basic goals:
– We believe in reducing emissions.
– We believe in saving energy.
– We believe industry/education staff and personnel are entitled to a safe, clean, hazard free environment.
In Education: We now have Weld Stations in service in over 350 Technical Colleges, universities, training centers, and educational facilities in the United States. Our WeldStations™ are in service in more than 40 states.
In Industry: We are proud to call Fortune 500 companies such as Honda, Toyota, Toyotetsu America, BMW, Johnson Controls Incorporated, Dana Corporation, ArvinMeritor and the General Electric Company as our customers. REFERENCES are READILY available upon request.
We invite you to visit our website at www.clean-air.com and encourage you to review the attached materials. Let us make your vision of a HAZARD FREE, ENERGY EFFICIENT welding lab a reality.
Clean Air America greatly values your input. If you or any of your colleagues should ever have any questions, or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to call or email.