The Clean Air DFX allows you to provide weld fume extraction and dust collection for your entire facility with no floor space used..
Space: The DFX is hung at 12-14 feet in a pattern that allows air coverage over your entire shop. It creates constant air changes by “throwing” air to one another allowing for large coverage with small pieces of equipment. You can literally watch the smoke float up and get carried away into the unit.
Powerful Motors: Most ambient air cleaners suffer from weak motors in the 0.7 HP to 1 HP range. The DFX uses the most powerful motors in its class. As filters get dirty, the motors need to work harder to pull air through dirty filters, requiring a filter change. The DFX’s motors allow the time between these filters to far exceed the timelines of comparable units.
Handsfree: One of the main drawbacks of a source capture system (like a portable weld fume extractor) is that it requires the operator to position the fume arm or capture source correctly. The DFX eliminates this failure point by taking it out of the operator’s hands entirely and functioning automatically.
Reliability: With 30 years of manufacturing industrial air equipment, we have units still in operation that are older than some of our employees!
Made in the USA: From cutting the steel to welding and powder coating, all Clean Air DFX Ambient Air units are manufactured in our facility in Rome, Georgia.
– Manual Welding
– Robotic Welding
– General Ambient Dust
– Designed for 24/7 operations.
– Space Saving
– Optional VFD packages for energy savings
– Heavy-duty cabinet construction made in the USA
– Filter Cleaning
– Eliminates dust and fume from your environment
– Designed to work 24/7 even in high demand applications
– Clean Air America can offer turn-key installation
– Removes harmful particles including bacteria
– Main filter life exceeds the industry standard
– Fire Suppression Available
– Keep a clean work environment you’re proud to show your customers
– Attract top talent with a safe workspace
– American made with quick service and support when required
– Reliable units that have been pushing the industry standard forward for over 30 years.
Health and safety issues are being taken very seriously by a growing number of companies as OSHA, International, and industry standards increase. Many large US manufacturers are planning ahead and adopting European exposure limits as a global standard for their entire company and are exceeding OSHA Standards. To meet these standards companies must implement a highly efficient dust and fume filtration system to filter out the harmful particulate. The exposure limits these companies are targeting range from .02 – 1 mg/m3 depending on company policy, well below the 5 mg/m3 standard set by OSHA.
Clean Air America can modify units to fit your specific application. Everything from ceiling clearance, to floor space can effect what you need. As we cut and weld everything in-house, we are able to accommodate your needs as required.